Gone are the traditional rules that say a couple’s wedding send off must include rice showers and tin cans clinking behind the getaway car. Your wedding send off should be unique and memorable—after all, it’s the final lasting impression of your big day. Celebrate being “just married” in a way that expresses your unique personality and gives guests an occasion to remember. Not sure where to start? Check out 10 Amazing Wedding Sendoffs we love!
- Not a fan of the rice-throwing tradition? Substitute the age-old classic with a modern spin! Guests will your personal twist on their opportunity to show their well-wishes. Instead of rice, hand out cups or packets of sequins. Sequins are a glamorous step up from plain rice, and can even be customized to your wedding colors. These tiny jewels will make a dazzling photo opportunity! This one is even easy to DIY. Check out Oh Lovely Day's tutorial to find out how you can make your own sequin confetti poppers:
- For another twist on the classic sendoff, stock guests with bubbles as the evening draws to a close so they can shower the bride and groom in shiny bubbles. Check two items off your list by adding a custom wrapper to the bubbles container—now, you also have a unique party favor guests of any age will love! Luminescent reflections will make this shiny send off the perfect mix of fun and elegance. As an added bonus, bubbles result in minimal clean up for your breakdown crew.
- Tie together the reception and sendoff neatly by inviting guests to wave glow sticks as you make your grand exit. After you make your getaway, guests can finish out the night dancing with this party-perfect prop.
- Another option is to create streamers (that match your wedding theme of course!) for guests to hold as they wave adieu. Streamers are easily customizable—you can select from a wide range of crepe paper color combinations, or even add a more elegant touch with lace streamers. No matter what your wedding theme is, this sendoff is sure to make a statement.
- Let guests light up your sendoff with smaller fireworks installations. We can illuminate fountains at the venue or station two displays on either side of the getaway drive.
- Of course, we can’t forget the getaway car! Consider renting a one-of-a-kind vehicle for your sendoff. Whether your style is vintage Beetle, rustic pickup truck, or even a sleek motorcycle, your getaway vehicle is a great opportunity to show off your personality.
- Make that distinctive getaway vehicle stand out with lighting effects that do it justice! You can make an incredible statement at the end of the night by lining your drive with fireworks that take your sendoff to the next level.
- For a truly unforgettable sendoff experience, skip the rice and go out with a bang: a custom fireworks show. Your guests will never forget such an impactful sendoff… and what better way to close out your special day than an incredible pyrotechnic statement? Make your wedding night an occasion to remember. Need we even say how amazing the photos will be?
- You can take an unforgettable fireworks display a step further with customizable options that make your pyrotechnic show one of a kind. Talk to your wedding fireworks provider about your options for wowing guests and creating frame-worthy photo opportunities like a double heart entwined to represent your love, or your new monogram illuminating the night sky.
- Finally, no matter which sendoff you choose, make sure to get your guests engaged during the getaway. A sendoff that entertains and delights is an opportunity to thank your guests for their involvement in your special day. Whether you choose sparklers or a brilliant fireworks display, have your wedding hosts invite all the guests to join in the sendoff. After all, with these options it will be an event they won’t want to miss!
Although wedding fireworks displays can be a stunning addition to any part of your special day, there are three poignant moments where they make a truly unforgettable impact. Make your wedding an occasion to remember by incorporating pyrotechnic art into these three indispensable wedding moments:
The Kiss: there could be no better way to ring in your new nuptials than a celebratory fireworks display! Seal your first kiss as Mr. and Mrs. with a backdrop worthy of this momentous occasion. Your first introduction as a couple deserves a grand scale celebration—and nothing could create a more frame-worthy photo.
The First Dance: all eyes are on the bride and groom for this special wedding moment, so take advantage of the opportunity to blow your guests away. Give your friends and family a sight to remember with fireworks that lend a magical atmosphere to this staple wedding tradition.
Send Off: The wedding send off is typically the last impression of the evening, so it’s the perfect opportunity to craft something truly memorable for your guests. With a variety of fireworks options (from a glamorous fireworks-lined drive to an all-out overhead display), you can exit in grand style.
What’s your favorite wedding moment? Enhance all the precious moments you love with wedding fireworks displays that will elevate every wedding event to a new level of elegance and celebration. Celebrate your union with the grandeur it deserves! Contact us to see how you can incorporate amazing works of art into your wedding kiss, first dance, send off, and more.
Our first PyroCamp in 1993 hosted 30 employees in a tent.
PyroCamp 2015, held at our state-of-the-art facility, brought us 16 new recruits and over 60 seasoned veterans ranging from 18 to 70 years old — 2 of which have attended all 23 PyroCamps during their tenure with our company!
2015 also allowed us to introduce our new logo to our employees who gave it rave reviews!
With the unpredictable May weather, we were unsure if we could load and fire the show this year. Our firing site was essentially a mud-pit, so we had to roll up our sleeves and resort to Plan B to make the show happen.